We were spoiled in Louisiana. The escapes rooms in this region are a cut above.
In 2017, we gave 3 Golden Lock-In Awards to games on this list… and it was tough to choose among them.
That’s why we’re bringing our escape room tour, Escape Immerse Explore, to New Orleans in 2018. Join us this June for a weekend trip to visit many of the escape rooms on this list.
If you’re interested in escape room tourism, this is the region to visit. You won’t regret it.
Updated August 8, 2018, after we played a few more games on our tour in June.
- Cutthroat Cavern, 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge
- Inventor’s Attic, Escape My Room, New Orleans
- Spellbound, RISE Escape Rooms, Tickfaw
- Tomb of Anubis, 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge
In New Orleans
- French Quarter House of Curiosities, Clue Carré
- Jazz Parlor, Escape My Room
- Inventor’s Attic, Escape My Room
- Smugglers Den, Escape My Room
Outside of New Orleans
- Agent 13, 13th Gate Escape
- The Bookie, RISE Escape Rooms
- The Collector, 13th Gate Escape
- Cutthroat Cavern, 13th Gate Escape
- Death Row, 13th Gate Escape
- Hijacked, RISE Escape Rooms
- Spellbound, RISE Escape Rooms
- Tomb of Anubis, 13th Gate Escape
The spooky & scary
You are always welcome to contact us if this recommendation list doesn’t answer your specific questions.