It’s been a journey, and episode 0 is finally live. We begin a new chapter in the REAverse with the launch of the Reality Escape Pod.
A few random thoughts:
- Peih-Gee is a ton of fun to work with. You should follow her on Instagram.
- I’ve put a lot into editing and mastering… but I have a ton more to learn… and, oh my, is it a lot of work.
- I’m working on getting REPOD up on your podcast app of choice, but it takes time.
- We have 4 more episodes already recorded, with still more on the way as part of season 1. The stuff that we’ve recorded was a joy. I can’t wait to share it all with you.
- Please share this around. It’s a labor of love, and I think that it’s going to be worthy of your time.
Episode 0: Blastoff! Room Escape Pod Launch 🚀
Reality Escape Pod co-hosts David and Peih-Gee talk about how they met a year ago on a podcast, what they’re hoping to accomplish with this podcast, and their escape room origin stories. David’s story involves travel, and appropriately, Peih-Gee’s story has a Survivor connection. Peih-Gee finds out that escape rooms played a part in how David met Lisa. They discuss escape room urban legends including one that David accidentally started, and they also chat about creating The Hivemind, Room Escape Artist’s virtual game review squad, and RECON, their Reality Escape Convention, which was held digitally in August 2020. To celebrate the launch of The Reality Escape Pod, they are hosting a Giveaway!
Topics Discussed In This Episode
- Introductions & Origin Stories [0:00]
- How David met Lisa [10:57]
- Escape Room Urban Legends [13:03]
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- No Proscenium Survivor Podcast [16:23]
- Room Escape Artist Hivemind [17:56]
- RECON (Reality Escape Convention) [27:27]
Podcast Launch Giveaway
Please see our post on Instagram for details of how to enter the REPOD Launch Giveaway. Special thanks to our generous sponsors of the giveaway [23:44]
- Elan Lee of Exploding Kittens
- Wild Optimists
- Perplexor’s Puzzles affiliate code “REPOD” for 10% off purchases
- CU Adventures
- Subscribe to Patreon for bonus content.
- Support Perplexor’s Puzzles and REPOD by using our affiliate code “REPOD” for 10% off purchases.
- Please rate and review our podcast!
Thanks for listening!