Created by an experience designer and a predictive data expert in 2014, Room Escape Artist publishes well-researched, rational, and reasonably humorous escape room reviews, design and players tips at least seven times a week.
Our mission is to share our love of letting strangers lock us inside giant puzzles, and to push the makers of those giant puzzles to create the best experiences they can.
Lisa is an onomastician who turned her lifelong obsession with names into a career as Director of Research and Product Development at Ethnic Technologies. Lisa holds a degree in linguistics from Syracuse University and works as a private baby name consultant.
Twitter – @lisabecs
David is an experience designer and product manager who strives for a deeper understanding how things work, and the ways people interact with their world. David holds degrees in communication and history from the University at Buffalo, and a masters in communication and information science from Rutgers University.
Twitter – @dbspira
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you want to know more about us, how we work, and why we maintain this website?
Other Great Escape Game Bloggers
We aren’t the only show in town:
- Intervirals (Australia)
- Lock Me If You Can (Australia)
- Escape Crusaders (Florida)
- Escape Game Review (Canada)
- Room Escape Divas Podcast (Canada)
- Exit Games (United Kingdom)
- The Logic Escapes Me (United Kingdom)
- Really Fun (United Kingdom)
- EscapeRoomer (Portland, OR)
- Live Escape Room & Haunt Reviews (Los Angeles, CA)
- Escape Room Tips (San Francisco, CA)
Just reach out to us. Let’s talk about what you want to do. It’s probably going to be fine.