Created by an experience designer and a predictive data expert in 2014, Room Escape Artist publishes daily well-researched, rational, and reasonably humorous escape room reviews, design tips, player tips, and industry commentary.
Our mission is to share our love of exploring giant puzzles and to push the makers of those giant puzzles to create the best experiences they can. We strive to grow the community of amazing people who love solving the puzzles together.
From our daily content to our escape room tours and convention, so many people contribute in so many ways. Take a moment and read everyone’s bios. The team is a truly impressive bunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you want to know more about us, how we work, and why we maintain this website?
Other Escape Game Bloggers
We aren’t the only show in town:
- Lock Me If You Can (Australia)
- Escape Game Review (Canada)
- Room Escape Divas Podcast (Canada)
- Exit Games (United Kingdom)
- The Logic Escapes Me (United Kingdom)
- EscapeRoomer (Portland, OR)
- ESCAPETHEROOMers (New York, NY)
- Escape Rumors (San Francisco, CA)
- Live Escape Room & Haunt Reviews (Los Angeles, CA)
- Escape Room Tips (San Francisco, CA)