Latest Update: April 30, 2023
We were spoiled in Louisiana. The escape rooms in this region are a cut above.
In 2017, we gave 3 Golden Lock-In Awards to games on this list… and it was tough to choose among them.
That’s why we brought our escape room tour, Escape Immerse Explore, to New Orleans in 2018.
In 2018, we awarded another Golden Lock-In Award in this region… and brought the tour back again in summer 2019.
And then, in 2022, we brought a third Escape Immerse Explore, to New Orleans. Yes, this region is that impressive that escape room players will travel from all over the world to play these games.
If you’re interested in escape room tourism, this is the region to visit. You won’t regret it.
- Cutthroat Cavern, 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge 🔒
- Disappearance of Flight 13, 13th Gate Escape 🔒
- Asylum, 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge
- Spellbound, 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge 🔒
- Tomb of Anubis, 13th Gate Escape, Baton Rouge 🔒
- Hide & Seek, Escape Warehouse, Ponchatoula 🔒
- Inventor’s Attic, Escape My Room, New Orleans 🔒
In New Orleans
- Alien Encounter, Clue Carré
- French Quarter House of Curiosities, Clue Carré
- Jazz Parlor, Escape My Room
- Inventor’s Attic, Escape My Room
- Smugglers Den, Escape My Room
- The Bookie, Clue Carré (reviewed at RISE Escape Rooms, now available at Clue Carré)
- The Voodoo Cemetery, Clue Carré
- The Escape Game (multiple games)
- Agent 13, 13th Gate Escape
- Asylum, 13th Gate Escape
- Cutthroat Cavern, 13th Gate Escape
- Disappearance of Flight 13, 13th Gate Escape
- Spellbound, 13th Gate Escape
- The Collector, 13th Gate Escape
- Tomb of Anubis, 13th Gate Escape
The Spooky & Scary
You are always welcome to contact us if this recommendation list doesn’t answer your specific questions.
🔒 Golden Lock award-winning experience