In just two weeks, we’re hosting our second Virtual Escape Jam… and this time, it’s themed for October!
The first Virtual Escape Jam, hosted as part of RECON ’20 Global in August, demonstrated the potential for this type of collaboration over the internet. We’re excited to be bringing it back, with improvements! (We learned a lot from running this virtually back in August.)
- Date: Sunday, October 18th
- Time: 10:30 – 19:00 (New York / Eastern US)
- Location: The internet… more specifically, The RECON Discord
- Bonus: Virtual Showcase included!
- Early Bird Price: $60 until October 13th
- Full Price: $75 after October 13th
- Your team will design a spooky escape room – the creativity that we saw last time was incredible
- You’ll be mentored by escape room professionals
- We’ll help you practice rapid design and iteration techniques
- You will meet and work with other people who love escape rooms as much as you do
At the first virtual escape jam, I was impressed by how the teams adapted the constraints of internet play into features of their games. The games were fun, funny, and creative.
Perhaps more importantly, random teams facilitated serendipitous industry connections. An intense day of collaboration with like-minded individuals leads to new horizons.