If you like escape rooms, you might like to participate in this competitive digital escape room.
- Who (Organizer): Game designers and researchers from Northeastern University
- What: An escape room called DAEDALUS as part of a study
- When: Accepting signups on a rolling basis
- Where: The internet… and Boston*
- Why: To study the impact of individual differences on group performance
Teams race against each other to finish the game in the shortest time. Teams that complete the game in time will win a cash prize.
*Eligibility: Players must be 18+ and permanent U.S. residents or citizens. Teams can be spread out all over the world, but teams must have a minimum of 2 players in the Boston area. Some challenges involve performing actions in physical locations in Boston.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with this escape room and we are not participating in the competition.