This is your last week to buy Early Bird tickets to Escape Immerse Explore: The Hayden Farm.
From now until midnight EST on Friday, January 31, you can get a ticket to this escape room tour for $349.
Starting in February, the price goes up to $399 per ticket.
- Sunday, April 5, 2020
- 13th Hour Escape Rooms in Wharton, New Jersey
Should I Attend?
If any of these statements apply to you, then yes, buy your ticket now!
- You’re a New Yorker who loves escape rooms, but doesn’t have a car. You can hop on our bus to visit The Hayden Farm (at 13th Hour Escape Rooms) in Wharton, NJ.
- You’re a fan of immersive entertainment and you’d like to see an unusual take on actors in escape rooms. 13th Hour Escape Rooms only uses actors on weekends in October… and for this event!*
- You’d like to play something a little bit creepy and your typical escape room group is terrified of the concept. I assure them, it’s creepy and not scary, but if they still aren’t interested, you can come with us!
- You’d love to join an escape room tour, but a weekend is too much of a commitment. If a single day sounds more reasonable, this is the perfect tour for you.
Click the link above to read more about the escape rooms on the tour, what else is included in a ticket, and all manner of general tour information.
If you have other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
*If you don’t like actors, you’ll be able to select to play the games without them.