We’re hosting a get-together in Boston in December!
This is a casual gathering for folks to meet each other and chat about escape rooms and other immersive entertainment.
- Sunday, December 16
- 10:30am – 1:00pm (yes this is in the morning)
- Talk at 11:00am
- Room Escapers (3 School St, Boston, MA 02108 inside The Old Corner Bookstore)
- Please bring a food or beverage to share (no alcohol)
- Note that there is no elevator at this location.
We’ll be visiting Boston to attend Club Drosselmeyer that evening. We know lots of other folks will be in town for this event. Before we all get dressed in our 1941 finery… let’s meet up in the present day.
Who should attend?
Escape room players, bloggers, podcasters, designers, owners, operators… and anyone who is even just a little bit escape-room curious.
We also welcome other immersive entertainment goers and creators. You don’t need to be escape-room focused to join this conversation.
If you’re in and around Boston, come on out; we’d love to meet you!
We’ll be giving a short talk during the get-together.
We’re going to:
- tell stories about some of our favorite escape rooms from our travels
- discuss trends in escape rooms
- share perspective on where we think the medium is going
- unpack what the changes mean for the players