We’re looking forward to seeing/ meeting everyone at Up the Game. We will be on stage one week from today talking about innovation.
We’ve assembled a panel of creative, articulate folks who are doing interesting and cutting-edge work in immersive gaming.
Innovation is the near future of immersive games. What’s coming next?
- Date: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 16:00
- Address: Hemkade 14-16 (Hembrugterrein) 1506 PR Amsterdam – Znstd
- Venue: Stage 3
- Gijs Geers, CEO & Creative Director, Dark Park, Deflt & Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
- Nicholas Moran, Creative Director/ Game Designer, Time Run, London, UK
- Andrew Preble, Creator, Escape My Room, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Raymond Reints, Co-Founder and Production Manager, Gloeidraad, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Cyril Voiron, Executive Producer for Ubisoft Escape Games, Ubisoft Blue Byte, Cologne, Germany
We’ll challenge these panelists to think about the impact of their work on their own businesses and the industry as a whole. Together with the panelists, we’ll consider what all creators can take away from their victories and their defeats.
Don’t have tickets to Up the Game? Use our discount code: UTG19REABLOG