Operation Nutcracker is Room Escape Artist’s winter trip to Club Drosselmeyer in Cambridge, MA.
Club Drosselmeyer is a one-day event that brings the escape room community together to experience the spectacle that is music, performers, dancing, puzzles, mystery, costumes, drinking, and storytelling.
Since its inception, David and I have not missed a year of Club Drosselmeyer.
This year, we invite you to join our holiday tradition!
Save the Date: Sunday, December 10, 2023
We believe that we have dreamt up the best way to take in Club Drosselmeyer and hope that you’ll join us.
How to Get Tickets
By purchasing your Club Drosselmeyer tickets through Room Escape Artist, you’ll get to experience the magical night with members of the REA team and extended REA community, have access to exclusive perks, and participate in additional social activities curated by Lisa & David.
This extended experience is available for only one performance of the Club Drosselmeyer 2023 run: Sunday, December 10th.
Tickets will be on sale through Room Escape Artist next week. Watch this website to learn more about Operation Nutcracker and get your tickets.
This December it will be 1940 again.
- Club Drosselmeyer 1939 in 2022 [Review] (December 2022)
- Club Drosselmeyer 1942 [Review] (December 2019)
- Club Drosselmeyer 1941 [Review] (December 2018)
- Club Drosselmeyer 1940 [Event Review] (December 2017)
- Club Drosselmeyer, Behind the Scenes with Kellian Adams (February 2017)
- Club Drosselmeyer [Puzzle Event Review] (December 2016)
As we said, it’s a tradition! We hope you’ll join the fun.